GSG-5

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Lyons

GSG-5

#1 Post by Lyons »

Ok I'm selling my GSG-5 .22. The bolts stuck back at the moment and I think the ejector is broken. See the end of this thread for more details. Apart from this issue the gun is in ok condition, just needs a good clean. It comes with 2 mags, torch and couple of bits n bobs.

http://www.full-bore.co.uk/viewtopic.ph ... 6&start=20

Looking for £200 ONO

Thanks
Scott
556jo

Re: GSG-5

#2 Post by 556jo »

Hi have you still got the GSG5 ????
Lyons

#3 Post by Lyons »

Sure do
Lyons

#4 Post by Lyons »

If you give me a shout then I'll take some pics and list all the bits n bobs that come with it and send them.

Cheers
Scott
Sim G

#5 Post by Sim G »

Any spare mags not going with the gun?
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Lyons

#6 Post by Lyons »

Nope sorry, selling it all together
556jo

#7 Post by 556jo »

Is £200 a misprint smile2 , can you pm me about it , as i cant pm you yet as a newbie sign01
Lyons

#8 Post by Lyons »

My PM to you is just sitting in the outbox and won't send.......... my email is Scott.Lyon(at)Live.co.uk
M99

#9 Post by M99 »

That is where it will sit until he reads it!

Mike
Lyons

#10 Post by Lyons »

Well that doesn't make much sense.....