Wanted - Left Handed Target Rifle 308w/7.62

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
hitchphil
Home club or Range: Bisley - Mostly

Wanted - Left Handed Target Rifle 308w/7.62

#1 Post by hitchphil »

sign85

With 5 LH members & 4 off them female? - The North Herts Rifles are fairly desperate for a decent Left Handed TR in 308Win/7.62. we have some cash sat in the pot waiting for something - Any leads?

Currently using a RH Swing bedded with carbody filler into a LH bit o wood! - groups sub minute tho ! smile any ideas or leads on a proper LH rifle or just an action would be gratefully received.

Thanks folks- pls feel free to forward to others who might be able to help.

Find us on Facebook
Quality control of Scottish Ethanol. & RDX/HMX

& my fav chemical is :-) 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine.......... used to kill frogs.... but widely consumed & in vast quantities by the French? Eh?
sniper3
Home club or Range: London Telecom Shooting Club NRA and FCSA (UK)

Re: Wanted - Left Handed Target Rifle 308w/7.62

#2 Post by sniper3 »

I may have one coming up for sale in about months time. It is a true l/h Tikka M65 that had been converted into target rifle by Norman Clarke of Rugby. My ticket is in with CO19 for variation, so if you are still interested p.m. me end of Nov.

Ajay
sniper3
Home club or Range: London Telecom Shooting Club NRA and FCSA (UK)

#3 Post by sniper3 »

Hello Phil, Sorry I could not figure out how to pm you. But I an to believe that it is 1/8" clicks, I cannot confirm as the rifle has gone in for servicing, but if you look at url http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t120944/ and look at pictures in #8 of the rifle it is the same but in true lefthand configuration. I am looking at £1000 region with Two magazines.

Ajay
ovenpaa

#4 Post by ovenpaa »

Ajay, you will need 5 posts under your belt before you can use the PM function so only another 3 to go :good:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
hitchphil
Home club or Range: Bisley - Mostly

#5 Post by hitchphil »

Just bought a LH Barnard Norman Clark Target Rifle with a Krieger Vbull reamer for a barrel for the Leftie daughter but still need a cheap club LH gun or the club.

Cheers Ajay, the sight on that gun is an Anschutz small-bore one calibrated at ~6 clicks per ring at 25yds.. I think. Not sure if it equated to MOA but its AWC up n right opposite to the ones I need. At £k its above top end of budget so am still looking but may come back to you.

Anyone got a LH action with a 308 boltface? I can build something up with as I have a LH Stock & some sights.

Cheers Hitchy fingerscrossed
Quality control of Scottish Ethanol. & RDX/HMX

& my fav chemical is :-) 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine.......... used to kill frogs.... but widely consumed & in vast quantities by the French? Eh?