Anschutz Match 54 + all the extras

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Scotsgun

Anschutz Match 54 + all the extras

#1 Post by Scotsgun »

My days of shooting prone for extended periods are long gone, so with a heavy heart my Anschutz Match 54 must go. If interested in competing in the various disciplines or even converting to .22 benchrest then this is the one to have.

Details:
Fully adjustable thumbhole stock including rising/tilting cheekpiece, rising/tilting 'armadillo' hook, etc
Trigger fully adjustable including weight of pull, break, length of pull, angle and tilt of blade
Fine competition sights including extra metal and plastic sight pieces, light shade and eye shield.

Extras:
Synthetic sling
Aluminium boreguide
Anschutz rigid case
Selection of metal and plastic sight inserts
22lr scoring aid
Eye shield

All included, £500

camel

Re: Anschutz Match 54 + all the extras

#2 Post by camel »

v. interested...am into Target Shooting and have been looking for something similar.

is the barrel/action in good condition?

where are you based? am in london

gsarin@yahoo.com
Scotsgun

Re: Anschutz Match 54 + all the extras

#3 Post by Scotsgun »

Sorry mate. I'm a bit surprised by how popular this rifle has proved to be.

i sold it within 12hrs of posting it on Guntrader and have since been offered the asking price by another 5 guys.