Lee Enfield L39A1 MilitaryTarget Rifle for Sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Pudding

Lee Enfield L39A1 MilitaryTarget Rifle for Sale

#1 Post by Pudding »

Now Sold

Due to cataract op and accompanying detached retina re-weld, I can no longer use target sights. :cry:

So my very nice 1970 L39A1 is reluctantly up for sale as I already have a scoped .308.

It is fitted with a raised cheek piece stock (matching beech). The original stock is also included.
Parker Hale 5C sights are currently on it with a multi aperture eyepiece - with selection of foresight inserts to suit every occasion (11 total)
Also included is a Bausch and Lomb (nearly period) target scope - 6-24 x 42 with parallax correction. It has a very fine cross hair reticule. Complete with two sets of Parker Hale mounts, and the bits to fit it on the Enfield.
It is fitted with a 10 round 7.62 magazine, rather than the .303 one which was only used as a loading platform for single shot.

These are continually increasing in value and apart from being good to shoot, they are a good investment.

Want £750 for the complete set-up; no splits, no offers, thanks in advance. Would prefer open slot on your FAC already, unless you live in an area with quick turnaround for variations!

For photos please pm me and I will send a set.

Transfer to your RFD at your cost.

Cheers

Harry
Attachments
Foresight inserts
Foresight inserts
scope
scope
sample pic
sample pic
ovenpaa

Re: Lee Enfield L39A1 MilitaryTarget Rifle for Sale

#2 Post by ovenpaa »

Interested, I will PM you as I would like some more information please.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Christel
Site Admin

#3 Post by Christel »

Nice bike razz
Pudding

#4 Post by Pudding »

Bike is for sale too! 2003 Fazer 1000 - a litre of fun indeed! :grin:

H
Alpha1

#5 Post by Alpha1 »

Pudding I had the same Surgery cataracts removed from both eyes and a detached retina welded back on in 6 months time you will be able to see fine and you will be able to use open sights again trust me my freind.
So dont rush to sell it if you dont want to.
meles meles
Home club or Range: HBSA

#6 Post by meles meles »

Pesky pixies !
Badger
CEO (Chief Excavatin' Officer)
Badger Korporashun

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.
"Quelle style, so British"
dave_303

#7 Post by dave_303 »

Hi Harry is this still for sale? If so my friend who has just joined the forum (ashow) is interested but hasn't got enough posts to post in this section yet
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#8 Post by dromia »

It is also not helpful to circumvent the rules through a proxy.

The seller can be contacted by the newbie through the email link and has been advised to do so.

The 30 post rule was put in place to avoid people joining just to buy and sell on this forum without contributing to our community of discussion. As a rule it there to be heeded not worked around.

It behoves all newbies to familiarise themselves with our house rules and abide by them, failure to do so shows a distinct lack of respect for the forum and its members.

If ashow chooses not to abide by these rules in the spirit by which they are written then he may find his membership more suited to another forum. Any further discussion 'tween ashow and the seller should be off forum until such time as ashow has the required number of contributory posts.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Christel
Site Admin

#9 Post by Christel »

I have emailed ashhow, dave303 could you let him know please....check spam if not in inbox.
dave_303

#10 Post by dave_303 »

Sorry guys I had no intention to bend rules or cause any offence, he is at work and asked me to message on his behalf as he was anxious to find out about the rifle

And thanks Christel will pass it on