Falcon Lighthunter with extras.

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Ratblat

Falcon Lighthunter with extras.

#1 Post by Ratblat »

Here is a air rifle for sale , its the Falcon Lighthunter , Prairie i believe , in 22 caliber , its got the skeleton stock , has a custom paint job , comes with a 3x9x50 i think scope, ( no mounts ) ( please see pictures ) , also with the rifle i will be adding a laser borer sighter as in the picture , and also the air tank for charging , i think its a 7 or 12 ltr tank , i know i charge the falcon upto 200 bar , also the hose fitting for the falcon .The silencer is also included and also a couple of part full tins of 22 ammo.
I have decided to sell my falcon setup because the money will go towards a .223 rifle as i have now a Fac . The falcon is pushing out 11.7ftlbs the last time i checked this , the rifle is accurate with airarms and accupell , i have never tried any other type of pellets , so this is my own experience. Also with the rifle comes the 10 shot mag witch is cycled by the bolt action on the rifle , and also a gun slip as per picture.
All this is being sold at a low price hence making up funds for my new .223 , and the price is £500 for all that i have stated above. Please dont send me any messages with offers or splitting the items , this package comes as a full setup , and for £500 its a deal.
Please look at the pictures. This is a COLLECTION only sale.
shackadmin@gmail.com

This is advertised elsewhere.