Accuracy International Coopermaster Palmamaster for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
AHPP

Accuracy International Coopermaster Palmamaster for sale

#1 Post by AHPP »

My TR rifle for sale. Accuracy International Coopermaster Palmamaster.

6 lug bolt (2 rows of 3). 60degree bolt lift. Firing pin blocking safety. Adjustable trigger (currently set to be NRA compliant).
Butt adjusts for length, height and cant. Cheekpiece adjusts for height and lateral offset. Anschuetz rail under forend.
30" fluted Maddco barrel.
RPA Trakker rear sight (steel with brass bearings) and ladder foresight. Adjustable apertures front and rear and full complement of filters.

The quality you expect from an AI.

Will throw in a good quality and contemporary synthetic sling with the widget for hooking it to the handstop for a fullbore TR newcomer.

Price is £750.
Attachments
PICT3252800pix.jpg
Sim G

Re: Accuracy International Coopermaster Palmamaster for sale

#2 Post by Sim G »

I shot one of these a few years ago which belonged to a guy in our club. I loved it and wanted it so badly...... He sold it and I couldn't afford it. I still love them, but still can't afford it.......!!
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
ovenpaa

#3 Post by ovenpaa »

That is a truly remarkable rifle, I certainly have a space in my virtual gun cabinet for one.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Sim G

#4 Post by Sim G »

ovenpaa wrote:That is a truly remarkable rifle, I certainly have a space in my virtual gun cabinet for one.
I have space in my real cabinet and even have an open variation on my real ticket! Bloody real wallet is empty though......!!
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
ovenpaa

#5 Post by ovenpaa »

Well I must admit I have the space and a spare slot or two as well, however given the number of 'things' we have been buying recently....
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
AHPP

#6 Post by AHPP »

Ease springs, gents. Already sold.
TattooedGun
Home club or Range: Dudley Rifle Club, WNSC, UKPSA, Bromsgrove

#7 Post by TattooedGun »

I'm not surprised at that price! where were you when I was buying my TR rifle!! :p
MrMr

#8 Post by MrMr »

I'm happy to say that this very nice rifle is now living in my gun safe :shakeshout:

Just need to sort some range time now tongueout
AHPP

#9 Post by AHPP »

Nice to meet you and hope you get some good use out of the rifle.
Forgot to show you how to strip the bolt btw: Have bolt in receiver, close bolt, pull safety catch to rear (safe position), open bolt and remove from rifle. Twist the shroud until it pops out. AI boltwork is great insofar as you can't f*** anything up to the point of needing a vice or re-cocking tool (unlike RPAs or similar dross).
ATB.