12.7x99 (.50bmg) Brass

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Blu

Re: 12.7x99 (.50bmg) Brass

#11 Post by Blu »

Burner, I just checked it out mate and you need an export licence for the following:

Category III-Ammunition
*(a) Ammunition for the arms in Categories I and II of this section. (See § 121.6.)

(b) Components, parts, accessories, and attachments for articles in paragraph (a) of this category, including but not limited to cartridge cases, powder bags, bullets, jackets, cores, shells (excluding shotgun shells), projectiles, boosters, fuzes and components therefor, primers, and other detonating devices for such ammunition. (See § 121.6.)

(c) Ammunition belting and linking machines.

*(d) Ammunition manufacturing machines and ammunition loading machines (except handloading ones).

(e) Technical data (as defined in § 120.21 of this subchapter) and defense services (as defined in § 120.8 of this subchapter) directly related to the defense articles enumerated in paragraphs (a) through (d) of this category. (See § 125.4 of this subchapter for exemptions.) Technical data directly related to the manufacture or production of any defense articles enumerated elsewhere in this category that are designated as Significant Military Equipment (SME) shall itself be designated SME.

Mike sorry to pee on your parade mate but Burner stands to lose an awful lot if these get stopped.

Blu :twisted:
Burner

#12 Post by Burner »

Well poo!
saddler

#13 Post by saddler »

I have details of a UK stockist with a decent amount of .50BMG ammunition in stock...and prices were reasonable...

May be an easier option than trying to import & possibly even cheaper in the end...
Blu

#14 Post by Blu »

Burner wrote:Well poo!
Hey bro, sorry man. I just didn't want to see the "Men in Black" paying you a visit is all.

Blu :twisted:
M99

#15 Post by M99 »

Cheers guys anyway.

Saddler PM inbound

Mike
Burner

#16 Post by Burner »

Hey bro, sorry man. I just didn't want to see the "Men in Black" paying you a visit is all.
I do have a black helocopter circling several times a year as it is. (county sherriff has a black one, and they like to check the ladies in the swimming pools near me)

And the BATFE has already visited last year. I have a 03 FFL.

Oh well I could carry them out in my luggage, but cant mail them. Well silly regs made up by government morons.

If Tower makes it over next spring, I will just send them out with him.
M99

#17 Post by M99 »

Cheers guys. I would not want anyone to get grief.

I've made some enquiries and await the replies!