For Sale: Schmidt-Rubin 1896/11 Rifle, brass and dies

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Christel
Site Admin

Re: For Sale: Schmidt-Rubin 1896/11 Rifle, brass and dies

#21 Post by Christel »

It is here!! :shakeshout:

Lovely long thing and in excellent condition. Picture is spot on. Quite a clunk when operating the bolt, I am thinking sorbothane pad here :o
I am very impressed with it, tikkathreebarrels thank you very much.
tikkathreebarrels

#22 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

My pleasure Christel. Just get used to the firmness required to cycle the bolt in either direction. With feel you can drop the brass about a foot to your right but yank it back and they go up in the air about a metre (I can't believe I didn't say about three feet, but did so out of respect for your Danish ways so, an ell and a bit!) and back about four ells. :cheers:
Christel
Site Admin

#23 Post by Christel »

tikkathreebarrels wrote:My pleasure Christel. Just get used to the firmness required to cycle the bolt in either direction. With feel you can drop the brass about a foot to your right but yank it back and they go up in the air about a metre (I can't believe I didn't say about three feet, but did so out of respect for your Danish ways so, an ell and a bit!) and back about four ells. :cheers:

:lol: :lol: Let's stick to meters...even yards and feet are fine.