p17 30:06 eddystone rifle

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
forward observer

p17 30:06 eddystone rifle

#1 Post by forward observer »

eddystone rifle in 3006,the american enfield,ive shot it a few times,cant really justify keeping it,it comes with 200 odd rounds of ammo,a ching sling or strap,whatever i get corrected with. it also comes with an original bayonet with scabbard.......its in great nick for nearly 100 years old,it shoots as straight as a stick and i will be sad to see it go......£550
Attachments
fullbore1.jpg
saddler

Re: p17 30:06 eddystone rifle

#2 Post by saddler »

forward observer wrote:eddystone rifle in 3006,the american enfield,ive shot it a few times,cant really justify keeping it,it comes with 200 odd rounds of ammo & an M1907 sling. It also comes with an original bayonet with scabbard.......its in great nick for nearly 100 years old,it shoots as straight as a stick and i will be sad to see it go......£550
Fixed the desc. part re the "ching sling" - they are a totally different beast altogether!
forward observer

Re: p17 30:06 eddystone rifle

#3 Post by forward observer »

Well done!!