For Sale - GSG / Pro-TSC 1911 .22 LBP

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Amber Dog

For Sale - GSG / Pro-TSC 1911 .22 LBP

#1 Post by Amber Dog »

Hello,

300 rounds through it, custom made stainless steel guide rod replaces the pot metal stock one. Stops wearing dead. Additionally comes with custom made CNC steel butt pad, that replaces the stock plastic one and gives +1 capacity. Also comes with orange follower that gives +4 capacity.

Perfect nick, slight wear under slide. Twenty seconds bluing will sort it but I can leave that to you as it will be your project now. I would buy some adjustable sights as the stock ones from GSG aren't that good.

Pistol bag included.

Selling due to the fact I never use it and want need deposit for house . . . . or a Ruger Old Army. :grin:

£675 delivered.

Sim G

Re: For Sale - GSG / Pro-TSC 1911 .22 LBP

#2 Post by Sim G »

One of the blokes in the club has been looking for one of these for a while, I'll drop him an email....
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Glenwah

#3 Post by Glenwah »

Hi, I have a stainless Ruger old army with 7.5 inch barrel and adjustable sights, I would like to do a trade for your gun if your up for that, it wouldn't be immediate as I don't have .22 pistol on my licence yet but that shouldn't be a problem, thanks.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#4 Post by dromia »

Hello Glenwah!

Why not introduce yourself in the New Members forum?

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/