Browning Abolt TCT

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

Browning Abolt TCT

#1 Post by pe4king »

For sale The boy has decided he wants a big boys rifle therefore to fund it he is willing to sell his first love.
details are as follows these are copied from a web site, however it is a cracking little rifle and will shoot heavy .224 bullets sub MOA
Browning A-Bolt TCT Varmint Fluted
Calibre: .223
Barrel Length: 22"
Matte blue finish with Bell and Carlson Glass Bedded Stock

Information
• Receiver – Steel; Matte blue finish; Glass bedded; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
• Barrel – Free floating; Heavy varmint contour 22" long; Fluted; Matte blue finish; Hand chambered; .223 Rem has a 1 : 8" twist, and a Target Crown
• Action – Bolt action; 60° bolt lift; Non-rotating bolt sleeve; Adjustable trigger; Detachable box magazine; Hinged floorplate; Top-tang safety
• Stock – Bell and Carlson hand laid fiberglass with aluminum bedding block; Special target style designed for prone shooting; Wide forearm; Right-hand palm swell; Tan color with black webbing; Dura-Touch® Armor Coating
• Features – Swivel studs installed; dual front swivel studs to accommodate a bipod; Recoil pad.
These are stock pics but if you need real ones I can add them
The rifle will include scope bases, dies, cases etc, it has fired approx. 1200rds.
£850.
Or looking to do a deal on a Remington 700 .308 with a heavy barrel either the varmint or Police model see my wanted ad
Attachments
abolt2.gif
abolt2.gif (14.29 KiB) Viewed 442 times
Abolt.jpg
Abolt.jpg (15.75 KiB) Viewed 442 times
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
Sim G

Re: Browning Abolt TCT

#2 Post by Sim G »

To anyone thinking about this rifle, I can vouch for it being an outstanding piece of kit!! I would definately give this space in my cabinet!

Quite honestly, Kev, you need to keep this and see about doing the .308 a different way!!
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
pe4king

#3 Post by pe4king »

Sim, I would keep it but the only other ways I can think of are selling body parts or prostitution, neither would nett much cash any????
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

#4 Post by pe4king »

Now sold