Variation

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

Dahonis

Variation

#1 Post by Dahonis »

Hi,

I hope you could give me a little information please as I'm stuck !

I have an FAC with .22 and HMR slots. I have filled the HMR and will shortly be filling the .22.

When I join a club will I have to have the .22 marked on my certificate for club range use as well ?, i.e its just conditioned for vermin control at the moment.

Also I will at some point want to a target rifle for outside range work possibly a 7.62 for 600m ranges, do I need to ask for a "new slot" or is it called a variation, I will still want to keep my .22 and HMR.

I must add this forum is spot on, I have read loads of great advice and it's apparent I know nothing....yet :roll:

Regards

Chris
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

Re: Variation

#2 Post by 20series »

most people who have rifles for vermin also have "range use for zeroing" talk to your FEO.

Any additions are variations and cost you £26 per application so add on as many rifles + moderators + ammo as needed

hth
Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
Dahonis

Re: Variation

#3 Post by Dahonis »

Thank you Alan, fully understand now, cheers

Chris