AIAW .308

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

AIAW .308

#1 Post by pe4king »

Up for sale my AW only selling to help fund my next AI purchase
The kit comprises of the rifle fitted with a heavy match fluted barrel and picitinney rail, atlas bipod, accushot rear monopod, tactical threaded muzzle brake, 4 mags a sporting services moderator, 28 moa inclined scope mount and an issue drag bag, It also has a genuine British Army 3-12x50 L17A1 scope with sunshade and ARD (this is very very rare and I am willing to split if you don't want it, all complete with a genuine AI fitted alloy case.
Price without scope £4800 but with all other accessories, scope on its own £1950.
This is a very reluctant sale the rifle is in fantastic condition, and shoots as you would expect I have shot a 49 ex 50 at 1000yds and have hit a Fig11 target at 1100m it truly does what it says on the tin.
The stocksides are painted sand and tan as per the pics and the rifle has fired 2360 documented rounds.
I am open to very near offers, but have priced it for over £2k less than you would pay for the full kit new and without the 6 month + wait, so if you want a good to go kit this is the one.
For the complete package £6750
If you require other pics (sorry about the posted ones) or have any questions do not hesitate to ask.
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
Sim G

Re: AIAW .308

#2 Post by Sim G »

Just a quick shout up for Kev. I have known this man now for more years than either of us would care to admit. Firstly, he is utterly honest. He says the rifle is that good, I have seen it on many occassion, it is as he says.

The only negative is that Atlas bi-pod. It's $hit and needs to be sent to me for appropriate disposal......!
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
pe4king

#3 Post by pe4king »

Sim G wrote:The only negative is that Atlas bi-pod. It's $hit and needs to be sent to me for appropriate disposal......!
Just pay for the postage mate, emrolleyes I think its about 285 quid to Ashford from here troutslapping
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#4 Post by 20series »

pe4king wrote:
Sim G wrote:The only negative is that Atlas bi-pod. It's $hit and needs to be sent to me for appropriate disposal......!
Just pay for the postage mate, emrolleyes I think its about 285 quid to Ashford from here troutslapping

signfunnypost signfunnypost signfunnypost
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
pe4king

#5 Post by pe4king »

Just a quick amendment I think Im being a little optimistic in the present climate, so rifle and accessories £4500 scope £1450 full kit £5950.
And I want to place the order for my new one ASAP
pe4king

#6 Post by pe4king »

The scope is provisionally sold
pe4king

#7 Post by pe4king »

jmc67 wrote:Rats, I've just seen this, and that scope is fantastic (as is the rifle to be fair).... Shame to split them up.
You interested then ?????????
pe4king

#8 Post by pe4king »

shame it says it wooves you, and wants to follow you home :lol:
toffe wrapper

#9 Post by toffe wrapper »

Does it drink in the crown & cush then

Hope you get a taker

TW
pe4king

#10 Post by pe4king »

Crown & cush many moons since there.
Anyway I have now decided to split up the kit so please PM me for prices