GSG 5

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Sim G

GSG 5

#1 Post by Sim G »

GSG5 for sale. I've had this gun from new the last 5 or 6 years. It is a first generation without the additions to satisfy the H&K law suit. It is accurate, will tear out the nine ring of a 20m pistol target at 25yds if you do your bit. And, because it has been maintained correctly and has been fed the right diet of ammo, it is 100% reliable with Federal Champion and Remington Viper.

Apart from the original parts, box, manuals and tools, the rifle is fitted with a UMP style folding stock, claw type scope rail, Hogue slip over grip, extended mag release, Zair aluminium billet railed forend. H&K push pins have replace the screws in the trigger group body and forend.

On top of which, the rifle has recently been serviced with a new bolt carrier and recoil springs. Also, all of the internal screws in the barrel block, bolt and bolt carrier have been replaced with the Rrages nut and bolt upgrade.

Finally, the gun is supplied with five magazines!

£480. Will RFD if we split the costs.

Photos up later when I get home from work.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Sim G

Re: GSG 5

#2 Post by Sim G »

Oh, it's got a nylon cocking handle buffer fitted as well....
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

techguy

#3 Post by techguy »

Getting something new, or no more minirifle type stuff?
Sim G

#4 Post by Sim G »

This is only going because of another project I want to start.....

Mikaveli

#5 Post by Mikaveli »

I'm looking forward to seeing some pics - I can't picture what it looks like with the same stock as the UMP 45.

Does the price include all the original bits too?
Sim G

#6 Post by Sim G »

I'll get some pics up soon. Yes, the original bits come with it.

Sim G

#7 Post by Sim G »

Camera has gone mental, so have taken some really crap ones with my phone....

Sim G

#8 Post by Sim G »

Well, not only are they crap pics....... they're upside down!!!

Blu

#9 Post by Blu »

Here you Sim.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Sim G

#10 Post by Sim G »

Thanks Blu!!