Lantac Raven .22LR LA-R15 for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
John MH

Re: Lantac Raven .22LR LA-R15 for sale

#11 Post by John MH »

HALODIN wrote:He's asking for 63.4% of retail for the scope and mount which seems to fit.
John MH wrote:Worth a punt but you need to be looking at about 60% to 65% of retail if you want to sell the stuff secondhand. Good luck.
Aren't you good at maths, however, it all depends on where you buy from and I don't ever pay that much retail.
Mikaveli

#12 Post by Mikaveli »

HALODIN wrote:He's asking for 63.4% of retail for the scope and mount which seems to fit.
Where'd you get the retail price from? 65% would be about £370 for me - a tad lower than he's selling it for, but still a million miles away from the £200 offered.
HALODIN

#13 Post by HALODIN »

From here:

http://www.lannertactical.com/LanTac-On ... copes.html

Aimpoint Micro T-1 4MOA - £534.39
LaRue LT660 - £136.00
TOTAL: - £670.39

Asking price £425 which I work out to be 63.4%
Mikaveli

#14 Post by Mikaveli »

HALODIN wrote:From here:

http://www.lannertactical.com/LanTac-On ... copes.html

Aimpoint Micro T-1 4MOA - £534.39
LaRue LT660 - £136.00
TOTAL: - £670.39

Asking price £425 which I work out to be 63.4%
Ahh, I hadn't factored in the mount. troutslapping
HALODIN

#15 Post by HALODIN »

That puts you in a privileged position, but most have to pay full retail. I was just pointing out he seems to be asking a fair price.
John MH wrote:Aren't you good at maths, however, it all depends on where you buy from and I don't ever pay that much retail.
HALODIN

#16 Post by HALODIN »

In fairness he only said scope, but I'd assume the mount would stay with the scope rather than the rifle.
Mikaveli wrote:Ahh, I hadn't factored in the mount. troutslapping
HALODIN

#17 Post by HALODIN »

Anyway, good luck with the sale, I would have considered it, but I have a Spikes Tactical en route.
John MH

#18 Post by John MH »

Still happy to offer £200 for the scope and mount if it doesn't sell. tongueout

To be honest I've already got three Micro H1s, 2 x @ MOA (on Rifles) and a 4 MOA (on a Benelli M2), all with Larue Mounts but yo never know when you'll need another one.

Good luck with the sale.
Rarms

#19 Post by Rarms »

John MH wrote:
John MH wrote:Worth a punt but you need to be looking at about 60% to 65% of retail if you want to sell the stuff secondhand. Good luck.
Aren't you good at maths, however, it all depends on where you buy from and I don't ever pay that much retail.

Supply and Demand! ;)
SevenSixTwo

#20 Post by SevenSixTwo »

Out of interest - is 'sales thread trashing' permitted here?