10/22

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Lyons

10/22

#1 Post by Lyons »

Cheap 10/22 required....
Andy632

Re: 10/22

#2 Post by Andy632 »

How cheap?

We've got a bog standard one in the club which has virtually never been used; I'm sure I could persuade to committee to get rid and buy a proper target rifle with some of the proceeds.
Lyons

#3 Post by Lyons »

Just looking for a cheap 10/22 then I'll be changing trigger, barrel and stock so big standard would be fine. You guys going to the NESSCC?
Andy632

#4 Post by Andy632 »

Lyons wrote:Just looking for a cheap 10/22 then I'll be changing trigger, barrel and stock so big standard would be fine. You guys going to the NESSCC?
Don't know yet if I'm going, nasty thing called work interferes a little bit with my shooting; what's a fair price of a bog standard/ non-screwcut/ beech wood(?) 10/22 in good nick?
Lyons

#5 Post by Lyons »

No idea to be honest. Prob get a good idea from gun trader or gun star. Still waiting for my cert to come back because I just sold a .22 so give me a shout once you've spoken to the club.
Andy632

#6 Post by Andy632 »

Lyons wrote:No idea to be honest. Prob get a good idea from gun trader or gun star. Still waiting for my cert to come back because I just sold a .22 so give me a shout once you've spoken to the club.
OK will do.
ovenpaa

#7 Post by ovenpaa »

Can you not just buy a 10/22 receiver and add to it instead?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
mr smith
Home club or Range: Dundee Rifle and Pistol Club

#8 Post by mr smith »

ovenpaa wrote:Can you not just buy a 10/22 receiver and add to it instead?

That might confuse the local fuzz,they were a bit baffled with my request for a slot so i can buy a Kidd barrel from a guy in another club and swop my factory ruger one out.
Lyons

#9 Post by Lyons »

Got one for £80