.35 Remington

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Sim G

.35 Remington

#1 Post by Sim G »

Looking for reloading gear for .35 Remington. I doubt that anyone has any lurking, but when you're in the little backwater gunshops, keep an eye out for me, please...

Specifically looking for brass and dies. Any make brass and preferably Lee dies.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
saddler

Re: .35 Remington

#2 Post by saddler »

...all you have to do is PM your only mate oop North that'll still talk to ya, seeing as ya went all warm-shandified after mooving darn sarf
Sim G

#3 Post by Sim G »

I tried calling you yesterday but you switched it straight to voice mail.....
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

saddler

#4 Post by saddler »

Sim G wrote:I tried calling you yesterday but you switched it straight to voice mail.....
You never did!!

Phone signal (mobile) is sh1te around here

Landline's better. In all tomorrow & up watching a movie for a couple of hours still now
Sim G

#5 Post by Sim G »

Bloody did!

I was with a mate who wanted to ask a couple of questions about a leather sewing machine as well!

I'll give you a call tomorrow.

saddler

#6 Post by saddler »

Sim G wrote:Bloody did!

I was with a mate who wanted to ask a couple of questions about a leather sewing machine as well!

I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Starting that sentence "Once upon a time in a far away land..." would have been more credible...ya must have had a couple of pages in your book stick together...

Aye, land-line best, in all day AFAIK

bigteeth
saddler

#7 Post by saddler »

Your 35 Rem order is awating collection....
Sim G

#8 Post by Sim G »

I'll never collect again from you because of your tendancy to answer the door in your gimp suit....

saddler

#9 Post by saddler »

Sim G wrote:I'll never collect again from you because of your tendancy to answer the door in your gimp suit....
I had to show you what it looked like on a thinner bloke, that way you'd not be able to get a refund when ya burst the seams (like your lass did with hers when she dropped her purse in Greggs)
hobbesy

#10 Post by hobbesy »

Dies
any????
S&W M&P 15-22
Stoeger Sec 1
Adler a110 Sec 1
Winchester 94 .357,
Marlin 45-70
Savage 10 FP-SR .223
AI AE .308