FOR SALE: BRATTON SOUND 6/7 RIFLE CABINET 5 POINT LOCKING.

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
tikkathreebarrels

Re: FOR SALE: BRATTON SOUND 6/7 RIFLE CABINET 5 POINT LOCKIN

#11 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

Alpha1 wrote:I don't envy you trying to get that down out of your loft the last time I tried that it cost me a new bathroom door. Don't ask :lol:
It went up, it's coming down.
tikkathreebarrels

#12 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

Alpha1 wrote:I tried easing mine down a ladder to re locate it I lost my grip and it took off like a torpedo straight through the closed bathroom door. **** The wife was not impressed at all. :oops:
The plan - and we've done this before - is to lower it from underneath with the wife (or the purchaser) above with a rope feeding the weight down. It's all very well standing on a ladder with the weight on your shoulder/head but it's climbing down the ladder in a controlled manner where the issue arises!
spud

#13 Post by spud »

Nope sorry dam errm let me think
techguy

#14 Post by techguy »

I would love it, and it could sit next to my other one of the same type but it's a bit too far to go :(

Great cabinet though!
spud

#15 Post by spud »

is it possible to meet late at night after ive done my chores may be 10 pm as thats the ealiest i can get away
tikkathreebarrels

#16 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

spud wrote:is it possible to meet late at night after ive done my chores may be 10 pm as thats the ealiest i can get away
Yew Norfik boys dun' git afraid when it goo aaal dark buh? party2

In principle Spud aye or you could pay now and collect at your convenience when times are easier - I'm about 15 minutes from Thetford Gallery Range.

Honestly, I do not have a car to carry this in.
spud

#17 Post by spud »

i wont be able to pick it up till september but i can pay for t now
tikkathreebarrels

#18 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

spud wrote:i wont be able to pick it up till september but i can pay for t now

Well I could live with that but it's up to you. Really, do say if you'd rather not. I can't promise being able to borrow help to move it in your direction but would if I could. BT or cheque would be my preference and as I'm downsizing there's no point either of us thinking about some kind of payment in kind.
Let me know Spud. It'll be EBay come the weekend otherwise.
tikkathreebarrels

#19 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

NOW ON EBAY!
tikkathreebarrels

NOW SOLD AT THE ONLINE AUCTION PLACE

#20 Post by tikkathreebarrels »

CABINET NOW SOLD - THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST GUYS!