Sig 522 Compatible Magazines

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
raybrown53

Sig 522 Compatible Magazines

#1 Post by raybrown53 »

sign85

Looking to source a few magaziness for my 522. Blackdog. CMMG, 10rds, 25Rds. Seems like they are hens teeth at the minute so if anyone can point me in the right direction or even have any they are wanting to sell please let me know

Many Thanks in advance

Ray
M99

Re: Sig 522 Compatible Magazines

#2 Post by M99 »

Try in the following order as likely to have in stock:

Wayne @ NWCP

LANTAC

Or Alan Wey in Surrey.

I am sure there will be others who stock them, you should get one or two at the Shooting show.

Mike
raybrown53

#3 Post by raybrown53 »

MiLisCer wrote:Try in the following order as likely to have in stock:

Wayne @ NWCP

LANTAC

Or Alan Wey in Surrey.

I am sure there will be others who stock them, you should get one or two at the Shooting show.

Mike
Thanks Mike.

I was thinking about trying to find some at the shooting show. Lantac website say they are out of stock and on back order. (Ok seems I only remembered the cmmg stock status look like they do have some blackdog mags in.

Will give NWCP and Alan a try.

Failing all other sources I may just have to wait till I get back over to Minnesota and getting some.
Mezzer

#4 Post by Mezzer »

raybrown53 wrote:
MiLisCer wrote:Try in the following order as likely to have in stock:

Wayne @ NWCP

LANTAC

Or Alan Wey in Surrey.

Mike
Thanks Mike.

I was thinking about trying to find some at the shooting show. Lantac website say they are out of stock and on back order. (Ok seems I only remembered the cmmg stock status look like they do have some blackdog mags in.

Will give NWCP and Alan a try.

Failing all other sources I may just have to wait till I get back over to Minnesota and getting some.
Ray;

Sorry for butting into your thread but did you eventually find a source for your mags? I'm looking for some myself.

Cheers ... Mezzer
judders

#5 Post by judders »

I'd agree with the suggestions already given.

I have one of these from Lantac:http://www.lannertactical.com/tactical1 ... -mags.html It's very nice, but heavy.

And I have 3 of these from NWCP: http://www.nwcustomparts.com/ar15/image ... g_26rd.jpg which work just fine for me.