Ruger 10/22 & Marlin 1894 CS for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Dangermouse

Ruger 10/22 & Marlin 1894 CS for sale

#1 Post by Dangermouse »

Only selling to part fund a new rifle. Only one picture of each to save the Forum space, but have taken many more pics should you be interested,
Should anyone be interested in buying both I will consider a sensible offer. I am also in need of a quality scope for F Class shooting, will consider a swap for anything in the Nightforce NXS 8-32 x 56 league.

Marlin 1894 CS in .357/38 special : £500.00

This rifle is as standard with a 18 inch barrel. I have added a set of two piece scope mounts to the receiver (factory tapped holes).
I am including the leather work which will set you up for competitions.
Having inspected the rifle whilst taking the photo's the only point of note is that their are a couple of marks to the stock near the rear rifle sling point on the underneath. Overall the rifle is very clean.

Ruger 10/22 : £600.00

Standard 10/22 receiver
Raptor stock in Voodoo Blue
Tactical Solutions Boise 16 inch Fluted barrel
Volquartsen extended bolt assembly with quick release function
Tactical Solutions Extended Magazine Release

New buffer and Volquartsen extractor fitted this week
Not sure of the trigger group, but you will have no worries, nice and light.
Also comes with two Leather holders for 6 Ruger magazines,
6 Ruger magazines with competition knobs
And 1 x Tactical Innovations with Adjustable Hot Lips Magazine (20-25 round, banana type magazine).

Any questions please PM me.
I live near to Bisley and can pop over at a mutually convenient time should you wish to test fire.

It is always easier to hand firearms over in person but should you wish to receive through a RFD then that can be arranged,

DM