PC games

Anything non shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Alpha1

PC games

#1 Post by Alpha1 »

Moderators shoot me down in flames here if you so wish just a thought.
Wondered if some of our younger visitors would be interested in some PC games I no longer play.
Call of duty Black ops.
Battlefield 3.
Call of duty Modern warfare three.
COD modern warfare2.
Bioshock.
Far cry.
Far cry2.
Fallout3.
Crysis.
There are lots more if there is any interest I can work out some prices but they will be cheap.
saddler

Re: PC games

#2 Post by saddler »

Oooh - oooh

Are these for the Spectrum 48 or the Commodore 64?

My 1982 era tapes are a little scratchy and sometimes take a couple of months to load up.
Are the games on cassette or 5.5" floppy disc?
Alpha1

#3 Post by Alpha1 »

Pluck off.
Alpha1

#4 Post by Alpha1 »

On a serious note I have played in call of duty online sniper leagues for years. It is really challenging you play four on four or five on five sniper teams it is a blast and the nearest thing you will ever get to the real thing. I have tried to get people involved before(shooters) but I all ways get the same response. Computers oh I can not do that yet your 12 year old Son/Daughter does it every day.
It is really good fun and the Zombie stuff well that's just amazing we definitely need more help with Zombies. Friday night is ZOMBIE night. USA time.
saddler

#5 Post by saddler »

I have wasted a goodly chunk of 2013 on Battlefield 1942.
It was a free download.
I also downloaded a version (Battlefield 1943?) based on the Finnish-Russian conflicts but cannot get it to install.!

My attempts to get PC game Sniper Elite to work have likewise been met with zero success...no idea why as it is a genuine cd, etc.
Wonder if the V2 updated version may be the one to go with instead?

Seen some other COD game advertised/chatted about on-line but not yet played it....
Sim G

#6 Post by Sim G »

saddler wrote:I have wasted a goodly chunk of 2013 on Battlefield 1942.

You need to get a proper job, ya dosser....!!
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Scotsgun

#7 Post by Scotsgun »

Alpha1 wrote:................the nearest thing you will ever get to the real thing. I have tried to get people involved before(shooters) but I all ways get the same response.
signfunnypost
Alpha1

#8 Post by Alpha1 »

Funny how.

So you have played on the sniping servers and know what I am talking about. Or perhaps you are a member of a team involved in the International sniping leagues played by many hundreds of people from all corners of the world. You are welcome to join me I guarantee you will not survive 5 minutes with out getting shot. But not in the real world of course.
mag41uk
Home club or Range: Aldershot R & P Club

#9 Post by mag41uk »

The best free game has got to be World of Tanks.
The detail is amazing.