.451 cast bullets

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

.451 cast bullets

#1 Post by pe4king »

As above, has anybody got a handful of these 485-500gr tried to order some from kranks but they are out of stock 4 weeks ish lead time.
I also have a mould lined up but yet again Kranks don't have the handles in stock.
I will be collecting my Euroarms volunteer at the weekend and would very much like to try it out.
Willing to pay the going price plus any postage.
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
meles meles
Home club or Range: HBSA

Re: .451 cast bullets

#2 Post by meles meles »

Paging dodgyrog....
Badger
CEO (Chief Excavatin' Officer)
Badger Korporashun

Quidquid latine dictum sit altum viditur.
"Quelle style, so British"
Meaty

#3 Post by Meaty »

In a word.....yes!
I have got a dozen Pedersoli made ones that I brought a few years back (before I brought a mould) but be warned that I think my 8 y.o. son could have done a better job of casting! Also I have got 15 that I cast from my Pedersoli mould that look fine-they have lost their shine but they shoot well in my 3 band PH Volunteer with 80-85 grains of ffg.
Are you picking up your .451 from the Trafalgar? as I will be there and can bring them along.
Both are 500 grain and free to a good home.
That Volunteer is going to put a big smile on your face when you pull the trigger.
pe4king

#4 Post by pe4king »

Meaty
Sorry not going to the Trafalgar, but if your willing to post them I would gladly pay postage and packing, can do most forms of payment
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
Meaty

#5 Post by Meaty »

Ok. If you could pm me your address I will bung them in the post for you. Good luck with the Volunteer :good:
dodgyrog
Home club or Range: Three Counties Sporting Club & Gardners Guns

#6 Post by dodgyrog »

Sorry I can't help but I don't have that mould.
Purveyor of fine cast boolits.
All round good guy and VERY grumpy old man.
pe4king

#7 Post by pe4king »

Meaty you are sir, a gent