CSR Sling

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
John MH

Re: CSR Sling

#11 Post by John MH »

SevenSixTwo wrote:I'm intrigued. Can you tell me why these slings are worth £70?

I could but as they are all now sold and there wont be another production run there is no point.
Rburro2

#12 Post by Rburro2 »

SevenSixTwo wrote:I'm intrigued. Can you tell me why these slings are worth £70?
Google Tab r.a.s. sling and youll see that at the money and effort John has put into them there well worth it
SevenSixTwo

#13 Post by SevenSixTwo »

Thanks, Rburro2 - makes sense now.

Too complex for my needs but I can see how it would very useful.

John MH

#14 Post by John MH »

The first batch of these slings has arrived. The workmanship is excellent and although the components have been sourced from several countries the final assembly and fitting has been done in the UK.

I shall be sending a cheque to the RBL early in the New Year and thank all of those who committed to purchasing one.