WTB: CZ 455 Precision Trainer with Manners T4 stock

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
TJC

WTB: CZ 455 Precision Trainer with Manners T4 stock

#1 Post by TJC »

As per below in case anyone is ordering some into the UK

http://www.cz-usa.com/products/view/455 ... n-trainer/
saddler

Re: WTB: CZ 455 Precision Trainer with Manners T4 stock

#2 Post by saddler »

Buy a tricked up CZ452 or BRNO Mod 2 IF you MUST stick to the CZ brand for some reason!
Add a Manners stock...SYSS are an importer...or bring one in yourself

Result = less outlay than the "added extra value" of dubious warranties...and that's IF that model is officialy imported into the UK...& a big WHEN...it's probably not quite airsoft enough to dampen gussets in Macc...

CZ-USA also have a much wider market for TactiCool than the UK/EU, so they have kit made up in country from available USA suppliers.

Been planning a similar item for a while now: but using a proven ACCURATE Anschutz Model 54 or 64 donor in a Manners stock.
Will make a nice scaled down M40 trainer: just a waiting game for a good used (cheap) but not abused donor rifle to show up...no rush though...

YMMV
TJC

#3 Post by TJC »

Thanks. I don't have to stick to a CZ but i liked the idea of all the work having been done already for me tongueout

Are you going to put yours together yourself or would you get someone else to do it ? I suspect that (read "any") level of material work is beyond my capabilities !

I already have a spare scope and bipod so am pretty keen to have something fun to shoot.

Thx
saddler

#4 Post by saddler »

The Manners stocks are pre-inletted for whatever action you choose to order them for...

"Any" level of work being beyond you - I'd HOPE would not include the necessary task of unscrewing the donor rifle from the wood stock, dropping it into the new Manners stock, then tightening 2 screws??
TJC

#5 Post by TJC »

I've seen a few threads from over the pond where the inlet needed to be opened up (barrel was fine but trigger wasn't if you upgrade to something like a Timney), then they bed and pillar them and add DIP bottom metal and DIP 25 MOA rail.