Brass bullets scopes unimount glove scales

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Dannywayoflife

Brass bullets scopes unimount glove scales

#1 Post by Dannywayoflife »

Complete Clearout

100x 6.5 130grain JLK bullets £32.50 Delivered

2000 Remighton 71/2 primers f2f only but go to Bisley regularly and don't mind meating up at a mutual location. £35@1000 or £65 the lot

100x 224 75grain Amax Bullets SOLD

100x Brand new in sealed bag HPS 223 Brass £20 Delivered

Thirdeye Tac 20 moa unimount 30mm short saddle in box very very good condition £160 Delivered

Optimate 20x42 scope, I bought this for a project that has now gone out of the window as I’m buying an AI switch barrel rig. Come in box with optimate scope cloth, paper work and a bikini lens cover. £175 Delivered

2x MTC Taipans 6-24x56. Both come boxed in good condition and with the mtc scope jackets. I have taken the telescopic lens cover off as it really annoyed me and I’ve installed normal style covers from JSR. The Ir on both scopes can be temperamental but this can be easily fixed by emailing Gary or Sammie and getting a new ir button bit posted to you. These have been great scopes and the track perfectly and I have shot them out to 1000 yds. I want £160 for each one. Both scopes have the very nice AMD ret and have the usual 1/8moa clicks.

200x Once fired Lapua 223 brass on hold

Lee Safety Powder Scale, In perfect condition ideal for reloading newbies. In box £12 Posted.

Cen-tek Shooting glove size M. Very nice glove for prone shooting. £15 Posted.
Dannywayoflife

Re: Brass bullets scopes unimount glove scales

#2 Post by Dannywayoflife »

HPS brass sold pending usual.
Dannywayoflife

#3 Post by Dannywayoflife »

Glove sold pending usual
ovenpaa

#4 Post by ovenpaa »

I am very tempted to give the JLK's a bash, have you tried them out to longer distances?
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Dannywayoflife

#5 Post by Dannywayoflife »

No mate I bought them on a whim really and never got around to trying them! I've now sold the 6.5x55
Dannywayoflife

#6 Post by Dannywayoflife »

Unimount reduced to £150

Mtc taipans reduced to £150 each

Optimate 20x42 reduced to £165
Laurie

#7 Post by Laurie »

I know a fellow on another forum who'd likely be keen on the 130gn JLKs. Brian Fox won't be getting any more imports of this make and he's sold out of the 130gn 6.5s (as with most models), so my mate is keen to buy any he can find. I've PM'd him the link to this thread.
Dannywayoflife

#8 Post by Dannywayoflife »

Thanks laurie!

1xmtc taipan on hold pending usual
Dannywayoflife

#9 Post by Dannywayoflife »

Both mtc taipans sold pending usual
Dannywayoflife

#10 Post by Dannywayoflife »