Nightforce NF 12-42x56 Benchrest For Sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
ovenpaa

Nightforce NF 12-42x56 Benchrest For Sale

#1 Post by ovenpaa »

For Sale, my Nightforce NF 12-42x56 Benchrest with NP1-RR reticle. This was my F Open 'scope and served me well however I no longer shoot F Open it might as well go. There are no ring or pinch marks on the tube and it operates perfectly including the illuminated reticle which has a new battery in it. Externally there are some minor marks from being slid and out of Drag bags and from being frantically covered up with jackets and whatever during normal British range days. I have also painted in the reference points on the windage and parallax scales with tipex to help them stand out however this is easily removed with Acetone if needed. The 'scope comes with the screw on lens covers and turret caps.

GBP850.00 including postage or would consider a swap or P/Ex for something interesting.

Nightforce have details of the 'scope here http://nightforceoptics.com/benchrest/1 ... benchrest/
DSC_1494.JPG
DSC_1493.JPG
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Christel
Site Admin

Re: Nightforce NF 12-42x56 Benchrest For Sale

#2 Post by Christel »

Now also advertised on the Grove Small Arms website.

http://www.grovesmallarms.org/guns1.html
ovenpaa

Re: Nightforce NF 12-42x56 Benchrest For Sale

#3 Post by ovenpaa »

Sold.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal