ISSC MK 22

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

ISSC MK 22

#1 Post by pe4king »

Well the boy has finally decided to part company with his ISSC MK 22, to fund something a little more soviet.
Anyway it is the original model with the folding stock, these have a bit of bad press but trust me this one is reliable as long as it is kept clean it is about 4 years old and has probably has 2500 rds through it.

It comes with 2 mags, a moderator adaptor, iron sights and the front grip, and I think the original box and tools but not the EOTECH or rail covers.
He is looking for £285 collected or + £36 (cost) for RFD transfer no offers this is priced to sell and you wont find a cheaper one
Any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

Re: ISSC MK 22

#2 Post by pe4king »

Ok no sniffs at all, will include RFD transfer in the price of £285
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
Demonic69

#3 Post by Demonic69 »

Damn you!
2 Weeks earlier and I'd have had your arm off :-(

I don't read my own signature!
pe4king

#4 Post by pe4king »

I know bloody typical isn't it
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

#5 Post by snayperskaya »

Something a little more Soviet.........sounds interesting ussrflag
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
Sandgroper
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#6 Post by Sandgroper »

My son really likes it - unfortunately I need to clear some slots along with the appropriate increase in funds.
“The standard you walk past is the standard you accept.”

Lieutenant General David Morrison

I plink, therefore I shoot.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

#7 Post by the running man »

Is everyone skint at present?
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
pe4king

#8 Post by pe4king »

snayperskaya wrote:Something a little more Soviet.........sounds interesting ussrflag
Cant say too much at this stage, nudge nudge wink wink. however its replacement is more VZ58 based, maybe should have added bloc to the soviet :lol:

RM yes it looks like everyone is skint this is a bargain even if I say so myself
pe4king

#9 Post by pe4king »

In the interest of taste, this rifle is now returned to its original black colour
pe4king

#10 Post by pe4king »

now sold