Ruger 10/22 synthetic stock and 4 BX25 mags

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
ptheta
Home club or Range: TFSA

Ruger 10/22 synthetic stock and 4 BX25 mags

#1 Post by ptheta »

I'm selling my Ruger 10/22 as I'm not using it much and would like to get some money back to fund a Taurus 22lbr. I'm based in Basingstoke but also get up to Bisley fairly regularly. If you're local you're welcome to come and take a look or I can take some photos. It looks pretty much like a 10/22 though so not much to see really.

It's a standard 10/22 carbine which came originally in the beech stock but I've put it in a Ruger synthetic stock that I picked up on ebay. Hence it's black with a black stock band and not a silver one as per the normal synthetic stock. It comes with four BX25 magazines and one 10 round magazine that came with the gun. Also a fairly basic red dot on the weaver rail. I'll chuck in the original stock too if I can find it.

I bought this about five or six years ago from Steve Pike and it's not had a hard life so there's plenty left in it. The only fettling I've done is to replace the standard bolt buffer with a plastic coated one, a hardened extractor, and one of those things which means you can pull the cocking lever back and let go without all the faffing around with release lever underneath (can't remember the technical name for that).

I'm looking for £325 for the lot. Alternatively I'd be interested in a swap for a Taurus 22 lbr perhaps with some extra cash adjustment if you've had some work done it or have a scope rail with it.

I'm not interested in splitting it at this stage.

Thanks for looking,
Paul.
ptheta

Re: Ruger 10/22 synthetic stock and 4 BX25 mags

#2 Post by ptheta »

I'll knock this down to £275 before I go the p/ex route. Any one interested at that price?
Sim G

#3 Post by Sim G »

I'll give you sixty quid for the four 25 round mags...
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
ptheta

#4 Post by ptheta »

I'll bear that in mind but I don't want to split it yet, thanks.
mag41uk
Home club or Range: Aldershot R & P Club

#5 Post by mag41uk »

If you do split I would offer £70 for the 4 x 25rnd mags. smile2
Tony
ptheta

#6 Post by ptheta »

This is sold now. Thanks for all the interest.