Magpul MS4 sling - for spares or repair.

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
breacher

Magpul MS4 sling - for spares or repair.

#1 Post by breacher »

One Magpul MS4 sling - colour black.

Unfortunately, one of the quick release swivels is missing the button and ball bearings. This came to me with a job lot of slings and other accessories. I only bought the lot as I want one item from it but the seller would not split.

It actually looks like new - it was folded up in what looks like the factory bag and the original creases from folding up in that bag can be seen - so, I believe it has never been worn.

See photos for general overall condition and close up of the missing button / ball bearings.

I have no idea whether its fullbore Magpul or PTS Magpul - however, when I looked online, I found a site that said the quickest way to tell is to check whether the swivels are magnetic or not. Apparently magnetic is genuine and non magnetic is fake ?

Well, these are magnetic so make of that what you will. Sold with no claim as to whether airsoft or not.

I guess you could easily put a new swivel on one end ? Or adapt it to use just one swivel if you just want a single point sling ?

Anyway, offered for spares or repair at £12 including recorded delivery. Paypal gift preferred.

breacher

Re: Magpul MS4 sling - for spares or repair.

#2 Post by breacher »

Sold.