Reloading dies

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
DW58

Reloading dies

#1 Post by DW58 »

I have the following dies surplus to requirements:
  • 6.5x54mm Mannlicher-Schönauer: RCBS 2-die set (Full length re-size & Bullet seating).
  • 7x57mm Mauser: RCBS 3-die set (Full-length re-size; Neck size & Bullet seating) + Forster o/a length gauge.
  • 7x64mm Brenneke: RCBS 3-die set (Full-length re-size; Neck size & Bullet seating).
N.B. RCBS 2-die sets are around £35 new, neck-size dies also around £35 new.

Open to offers + postage or collect in Elgin area.
ovenpaa

Re: Reloading dies

#2 Post by ovenpaa »

I am interested in the two 7mm's so would you sell all three sets as a lot and if so please can you PM me a price for everything including postage.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
DW58

#3 Post by DW58 »

I'll get back to you shortly when I've had a chance to weigh the die-sets and work out postage.
DW58

#4 Post by DW58 »

ovenpaa wrote:I am interested in the two 7mm's so would you sell all three sets as a lot and if so please can you PM me a price for everything including postage.
Did you decide against these?
ovenpaa

#5 Post by ovenpaa »

Sorry, had a look and got distracted. I will get back to you very shortly.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
DW58

#6 Post by DW58 »

Thanks.
ovenpaa

#7 Post by ovenpaa »

Urgh.... I was trying to source them for a good friend however he has gone incommunicado so I am embarrassed to say I am going to have to decline at least until he comes back to me with an answer. I am genuinely sorry to have messed you around like this and please do advertise them as you feel fit.

:oops: :oops: :oops:
/d

Shed Journal
DW58

#8 Post by DW58 »

No worries David - come back to me if you manage to contact him, they may still be available.
DW58

#9 Post by DW58 »

Still available - prices added.
DW58

#10 Post by DW58 »

Still available - prices added.