Finally got my phone call

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

tkd67

Finally got my phone call

#1 Post by tkd67 »

As above, finally got the call and will be popping up to WNSC tonight, to fill out the necessary paper work to start my induction on Sunday.
Been along wait, put my name down in May last year, so really excited, can't wait to complete and shoot full bore clapclap
RicF

Re: Finally got my phone call

#2 Post by RicF »

Congratulations party2
Christel
Site Admin

#3 Post by Christel »

tkd67, well done and fingerscrossed
AlieN

#4 Post by AlieN »

That's great news. It was hard enough waiting through the probationary period with my club, but to have to wait a year before that - must have been tough. sign01
Morph

#5 Post by Morph »

Congrats :goodjob:

I put my name down for WNSC as a probationer in 2012.

By the time they finally phoned me I had already put my name down at another club, gone through training, had 6 months probation & had my FAC for 4 months. wtfwtf

I think the term for their wating to join list is glacial ;)

I only ever hear good things about the club though once you actually get to join tongueout
subvers10n

#6 Post by subvers10n »

I had to wait 15 months before starting my probation at WNSC :o

The club is really active, with lots of different disciplines and great facilities.

For me it was worth the wait, but I can understand if it's too much for some... smile2