Reloading Kit

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Sim G

Re: Reloading Kit

#31 Post by Sim G »

Alpha1 wrote: I have read this comment over and over again now and it makes me think that perhaps its time to say good bye to Full bore UK.

You don't have to do that, but if you're not happy with the impression that people have of you, it's only you that can sort that.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Blu

#32 Post by Blu »

Dave, dies will ship tomorrow (Tuesday), would have done it today but with it being Memorial day here in the US PO was closed. Let me know when they arrive mate.

Oh and I'm sure Alpha 1 will be mailing that hand press to you soon as well tongueout

Blu :twisted:
dave_303

#33 Post by dave_303 »

Thanks Blu, much appreciated.
No need to worry about a Handpress, got that sorted now :good:
Blu

#34 Post by Blu »

dave_303 wrote:Thanks Blu, much appreciated.
No need to worry about a Handpress, got that sorted now :good:
Dave I wasn't worried about a handpress but Alpha 1 might have been tongueout

Blu :twisted:
Alpha1

#35 Post by Alpha1 »

Your bits are in the post enjoy.
Dougan

#36 Post by Dougan »

Sim G wrote:
Alpha1 wrote: I have read this comment over and over again now and it makes me think that perhaps its time to say good bye to Full bore UK.

You don't have to do that, but if you're not happy with the impression that people have of you, it's only you that can sort that.
Alpha1 (and I hope he doesn't mind me saying this) writes what he thinks, and being one of our confirmed 'GOMs' (said cheekily) can come across a bit blunt at times....

...however, firstly; I think it was fair to warn Dave of the possible issues with a hand-press - And secondly, there's no doubting Alpha's generosity...when I wanted advice on 6.5 bullets last year, he sent me several different batches to try and absolutely refused to take anything for them.

Alpha: There's no need to go anywhere...I assumed you had a thicker skin than that razz
Blu

#37 Post by Blu »

Dougan, any reference to Alpha 1's generosity is mostly, for my part anyway, made with the view to winding him up which lets face it isn't too hard. By the same token though our friend there has also shown that as long as his shooting disciplines aren't affected then it 's a case of I'm all right jack. Also lets not forget his little homophobic statement about gays never being allowed to marry in his church as well. There was that and a few other things that got peoples backs up but for the most part old Alpha there likes to stir the brown smelly stuff when it suits him which is quite often.

Speaking for myself only any opinions/views of the man are his own doing, he doesn't come across as a 'GOM' he comes across as a mean spirited, self serving miserable old man.
DaveT

#38 Post by DaveT »

I think that this thread is now not doing anyone any credit... the OP has his gear I believe.....why not drop it for something more constructive.
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#39 Post by dromia »

As the OP appears to have some of what he has asked for and this is drifting way off topic I am locking the thread.

If the OP still needs help then hopefully another post from him will be a bit more focussed on his needs.

This thread has shown the generosity of the members here let us play to our strengths not our weaknesses.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/