SGC V22 .22 semi auto AR upper.

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
paulbradley

SGC V22 .22 semi auto AR upper.

#1 Post by paulbradley »

Selling my upper to help fund scope purchase. If anyone has a decent long range scope to trade in then I may be interested. Upper is in good nick and has been very reliable. I rarely use it though. 12.5 inch carbine barrel. Lots of fun. Looking for £600ono Comes with iron sights and carry handle. Sights currently removed as its running an optic.
Attachments
IMG_20140518_124658.jpg
paulbradley

Re: SGC V22 .22 semi auto AR upper.

#2 Post by paulbradley »

Price reduced £500 or swap for long range optic...
paulbradley

#3 Post by paulbradley »

Price reduced to £450, included in sale are 3 SGC Mags, a Richter 3-9x50, original iron front sight and handle/rear sight. I will also throw in a few spare .22 rounds. The upper has cycled various brands of ammo without a hitch. I ran CCI Minimags mainly and it loves them. I just bought a vortex PST and I need to redeem my bank balance before the wife sees it.. Sorry about the awful pic, it was my phone camera and taken in the kitchen...
Attachments
IMG_20140530_220418.jpg
paulbradley

#4 Post by paulbradley »

Bump and lowered to £400.. Need to get this sold...