Taurus / AR-15 / Lee Enfield Spring kits

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
majordisorder

Taurus / AR-15 / Lee Enfield Spring kits

#1 Post by majordisorder »

Taurus reduced power spring kits:
This pack contains 1 each of 10, 11 and 12 pound reduced power hammer springs for Taurus revolvers and 1 each 10 and 11 pound reduced power trigger return springs allowing adjustment for lighter and smoother trigger and hammer action. £15 posted (5 available).

AR-15 Trigger spring kits:
Trigger Pack - Contains one of each of the following:
•Reduced Power Trigger Spring (Reduced Power Trigger Springs are approximately 25% lighter than factory to help improved trigger pull.)
•Reduced Power Disconnector Spring (Disconnector Springs are approximately 50% lighter than the factory. Helps improve trigger function.)
•Standard Hammer Spring
£13 posted (10 available).

Lee Enfield #5 / #5 Mk1
Rifle Service Packs for Lee Enfield No. 4 & No.5 MKI. This pack include 1 each striker spring rated at 18 Lb. and an extractor spring.
£12.50 posted (1 available).

Re: Taurus / AR-15 / Lee Enfield Spring kits

#2 Post by top »

What colour are the springs mate ?
majordisorder

#3 Post by majordisorder »

top wrote:What colour are the springs mate ?
They're...errr spring colour, kind of a greyish brown, a bit shiny, quite nice actually :grin:
Swifty Boy

#4 Post by Swifty Boy »

I'll have a Taurus spring kit please if you can send me payment details. Thanks.

#5 Post by top »

I only asked what colour they are because I fitted some yellow jp springs, the trigger was great it just wouldn't shoot.
majordisorder

#6 Post by majordisorder »

top wrote:I only asked what colour they are because I fitted some yellow jp springs, the trigger was great it just wouldn't shoot.
Did you try putting the standard hammer spring back in? The kits I'm doing all have the standard hammer springs as I've heard the reduced power ones sometimes don't fire 100% of the time.

#7 Post by top »

Yes I had to put the original one back in for it to fire.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

#8 Post by the running man »

Will the area springs fit the smith and wesson mp15-22?
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
majordisorder

#9 Post by majordisorder »

the running man wrote:Will the area springs fit the smith and wesson mp15-22?
Yes they will.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

#10 Post by the running man »

I'll take one! How do I go about it?
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!