Wanted: Cheap PSG Cartridge Belt

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Demonic69

Wanted: Cheap PSG Cartridge Belt

#1 Post by Demonic69 »

Quite short notice but I could do with one for Sunday :-) doesn't have to be anything special, I'm only just getting into it and the Hatsan is never going to win any competitions.
Just after something cheap to see me through. Unless you have something at a incredibly good price that would last me ;-)
Cheers!
techguy

Re: Wanted: Cheap PSG Cartridge Belt

#2 Post by techguy »

What sort? Have you tried any out yet?

I'm waiting for stock at the mo, but have one you could borrow if you get stuck.
Demonic69

#3 Post by Demonic69 »

I've only tried the clip style, single row type that was a loaner
techguy

#4 Post by techguy »

I have one of those if you need to borrow one. Most belts are expensive, however the single row clip ones can be had on eBay for £25-£30 usually..
Blackstuff
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#5 Post by Blackstuff »

Norman Clarke have those type of belt for about £21 and i seem to remember the one i ordered a while back came in 2 days

http://www.normanclarkgunsmith.com/new/ ... ouches.php
DVC
Geek
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

#6 Post by Geek »

Blackstuff wrote:Norman Clarke have those type of belt for about £21 and i seem to remember the one i ordered a while back came in 2 days

http://www.normanclarkgunsmith.com/new/ ... ouches.php

I previously purchased one of these and they are very good for the money: in fact I also have a two load belt which I have used once (cost £105+), can’t get used to it with my Fabarm Lion semi auto (loading gate a bit small), so use the clip belt.
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
techguy

#7 Post by techguy »

Geek wrote: can’t get used to it with my Fabarm Lion semi auto (loading gate a bit small), so use the clip belt.
Easily cured with a dremel, and some fine wet/dry..just go slow, and tape off the receiver.. ;)
Demonic69

#8 Post by Demonic69 »

Techguy, thanks for the help and the offer of a loan. Sadly it's been cancelled now so I've got another month to wait :-(
Gives me time to sort something though.
Cheers for the link Blackstuff, I think I'll get one of those ordered!
I'll probably make my own two load if I improve and upgrade the gun.
I've got to say that PSG is one of the most fun things I've ever done, even/especially with no chance of me actually trying to compete :-)
Cheers