Blaser R93 308 LRS For Sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Hauptman

Blaser R93 308 LRS For Sale

#1 Post by Hauptman »

Blaser 2.jpg
Blaser 1.jpg
This is the original CISM version. It differs from the current LRS in that it uses double stack 10 round magazines, and has a full powdercoated aluminium chassis.
R93 barrels and bolt assemblies are fully compatible, (apart from .338 calibre).
Barrel is a heavy fluted Match type, 11 twist, threaded M18 x 1 for a mod, and with a thread protector.
The rifle was fitted with a new barrel and bolt mechanism when I bought it just over two years ago, since when it has fired 1460 rounds.
It comes with a Harris bipod, butt spacers, two 10 round magazines, saddle scope mount with 30mm rings, trigger adjustment instructions, and barrel swapping key.
I'm selling it to fund another project. It's located in Southampton.

£2100 or sensible offer

Please PM in first instance

Hauptman
vasbyt.skollie

Re: Blaser R93 308 LRS For Sale

#2 Post by vasbyt.skollie »

Hey dude,

I can vouch for this and is tidy. It really Is superb in the flesh.

Ps put my name down for the 18th

Vasbyt