No5 303

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
The trakker

No5 303

#1 Post by The trakker »

Lee enfield No5 in 303 cal, little used as has been stored over 50 years, ( & as so immaculate) shoots 1" goups to 100yds with 174gr/ 41gr 5 flue rifled barrel, bayonett & scabbard. bisley scope mount & 1" rings, 10 shot mag included.

also 303 delux lee reload die set.

A rare opertunity to own some history & a fine deer stalk rifle. (This is not a reproduction or fake)
£795 no offers
please pm for more details & pics
Mike357
Home club or Range: NRA, Bisley, Dundee Rifle & Pistol Club & Bishop Auckland GC

Re: No5 303

#2 Post by Mike357 »

Spooky....just saw this on shootforum :-)

Looks nice.
It's not the pace of life that concerns me, it's the sudden stop at the end!
The trakker

#3 Post by The trakker »

Mike357 wrote:Spooky....just saw this on shootforum :-)

Looks nice.
A rare find , when i got it. A gem of a tool. ;) Great for fox to large deer /pigs. I recently did some 300yard range targets & 3-5 were 'v' bull , with others edging & with exellent groups. Unfortunatley i have no pic of the paper.

Anyone genuinly intrested in this investment rifle pm please. Its collecting dust too much, as i bought a sporter 308 with modded barrel for those second shots, in over populated areas.
The trakker

#4 Post by The trakker »

Now with origonal No5 bayonett & scabbard (i knew i had it some place) all complete £995. As left the faz factory, liverpool 1947 :)
dirtbag

#5 Post by dirtbag »

The trakker wrote:Now with origonal No5 bayonett & scabbard (i knew i had it some place) all complete £995. As left the faz factory, liverpool 1947 :)

Hello, PM sent about the Jungle !