Original PSO-1 or 1PN21 Soviet/Russian scopes wanted

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

Original PSO-1 or 1PN21 Soviet/Russian scopes wanted

#1 Post by snayperskaya »

As the title I'm after either an original PSO-1 with the IR detector or 1PN21 Russian scope, must be the milspec grey hammered finish and not POSP modern civilian versions.
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!
nickb834

Re: Original PSO-1 or 1PN21 Soviet/Russian scopes wanted

#2 Post by nickb834 »

Bit of thread resurrection, I think I've just bagged one of these PSO-1's that you're after. It comes attached with the Dragunov I've just bought - was definately grey, appeared to be the original hammerite-ish finish. Had a long battery compartment - obviously not for an AA but it was about that length. TBH I can't recall if it had the window on top to charge the IR - which is the all important question - sorry!

I couldn't do much with the scope as I was inspecting it indoors but the reticule was the 1.7M variant, unfortunately given my myopic eyesight and the fixed focus / diopter - this may end up being surplus to requirements as I may just have to put a POSP VD model on it. I'm not convinced I'll be able to see the reticule clearly without being able to adjust the focus.

If you're still after one I should have it in my hands end of this week / beginning of next and can furnish you with some pics to aid identification / condition - I would have loved to bring the lot home with me but my local force still has my ticket in for a variation so it's an RFD transfer job :-(
snayperskaya
Home club or Range: West Bank of the Volga.....

Re: Original PSO-1 or 1PN21 Soviet/Russian scopes wanted

#3 Post by snayperskaya »

Pm sent
"The only real power comes out of a long rifle." - Joseph Stalin

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank.....give a man a bank and he can rob the world!.

More than a vested interest in 7.62x54r!