Mossberg 590 (or possibly 500ATP Slugster?)

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
FencepostError

Mossberg 590 (or possibly 500ATP Slugster?)

#1 Post by FencepostError »

Seems that there are problems importing 590s at the moment (or Mossbergs in general?)

Does anyone have an old (or new), unloved (section 1) 590 lying around, gathering dust, that would prefer a new, loving home? Preferably conventional stock rather than pistol grip. Preferably with the solid (no cut-outs) barrel extension. Mariner version would be nice but not critical.

Failing that, I may start looking for a 500ATP Slugster.

(Or are there any other high-capacity Mossberg 5xx pumps I should be looking at?)
cmmg warrior

Re: Mossberg 590 (or possibly 500ATP Slugster?)

#2 Post by cmmg warrior »

Sportsman in Devon has the Mariner version for £550. Unfortunately I want the original black, but no joy at the moment. I emailed Mossberg directly and they are in the process of making a 24" barrelled M590 for the UK market but have said they won't arrive here until the end of the year... aaarggh
saddler

#3 Post by saddler »

Havlin Sales do a 24" 590 barrel. $90.
Annoying, innit....!
FencepostError

#4 Post by FencepostError »

Ah, I'd probably have preferred the Mariner version, but I already got the 500ATP8 last year (SGC were advertising the 590 but couldn't actually get any). OTOH, I really like the gun and I'm probably not good enough for the extra one shot capacity to make a significant difference yet anyway :)