Cheap Laurona Eibar O/U Shotgun

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

Cheap Laurona Eibar O/U Shotgun

#1 Post by pe4king »

As above its a double trigger but the front can fire both barrels none ejector and is choked 3/4 and full its in fair condition with a few bumps and scrapes and has had a crack repair to the for end but its perfectly serviceable the bores are shiny.
I bought this with the intention of using it to graft the stock onto my boys gun but the stock is completely different and I don't need a spare gun.
So I'm asking for £110 ONO collected RFD transfer my end extra.
Can post some photos later
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

Re: Cheap Laurona Eibar O/U Shotgun

#2 Post by pe4king »

£90 collected £110 To your RFD
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

Re: Cheap Laurona Eibar O/U Shotgun

#3 Post by pe4king »

Last bump for a cheap usable gun £80 collected £100 to your rfd