Ruger SR22

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Sim G

Ruger SR22

#1 Post by Sim G »

Built this on a whim. Only sent 500 rounds of so through it....

Ruger SR22. Barrel chopped to 12.5", re crowned and screw cut to 1/2" UNF. Magpul UBR stock, Magpul MOE grip, Nordic Components mag release. Power Custom sear, hammer, shims and springs. Automatic bolt release. Power Custom extended cocking handle. Iron Eagle extended scope rail. Iron Eagle brush guard. Midway Industries Picatinny rails at 12 and 9 o'clock. Magpul PTS vertical fore grip, Magpul PTS Back Up Iron Sights (cr@p!)

Comes with a Leupold 1x14 illuminated prismatic scope! Not sure how good the illumination unit is now. Seems to go through batteries and sometimes turns itself off. But, the scope is more than useable as the reticle is etched. Might just be me leaving the illumination on or I should stop buying Internet batteries. Anyway, typical Leupold quality with a true 1x power mag in an almost bullet proof build! Lifetime guarantee as well!

Comes with three 25 round mags.

I can transfer to RFD, split the cost....?

Asking £1100.00

In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Sim G

Re: Ruger SR22

#2 Post by Sim G »

Last go at 985, then off to the selling sites.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Sim G

#3 Post by Sim G »

This is off to Gunstar, without the Leupold, for 795. Any formites fancy it, it's 750.

techguy

#4 Post by techguy »

The prize for the heaviest 10/22 goes to... ;)

What are you getting next mate? I still can't decide on what to fill my empty .22 slot with. No, I don't want to buy this :p
Sim G

#5 Post by Sim G »

Chris and Rob said the same.... I reckon you lot just need to get a decent set of shoulders and arms between you...!

No plans to replace it with anything. Having a rationalisation of the cabinets and going to full a few.... Including Marlins!!!

Demonic69

#6 Post by Demonic69 »

Any .357 Marlin's going? ;)
Sim G

#7 Post by Sim G »

Yes, there will be one....

Demonic69

#8 Post by Demonic69 »

Do I need to look at selling a child?
Sim G

#9 Post by Sim G »

Depends how bad you want a .357 Marlin lol

Sim G

#10 Post by Sim G »

One big price drop. Rifle and mags only;

£625.