Martini cavalry carbine for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
greenshoots

Martini cavalry carbine for sale

#1 Post by greenshoots »

IMG_0216.JPG
IMG_0230.JPG
IC1 1881 Enfield if only this could talk £850 with sight cover and sling £800 without

greenshoots
saddler

Re: Martini cavalry carbine for sale

#2 Post by saddler »

The Cavalry Carbines I've seen had no sling fittings on them - the List of Changes stipulated this in the drawings for a special sling for such patterns
greenshoots

#3 Post by greenshoots »

and the list of changes i have seen stipulated that the slings should be black with black leather sight cover which is why i am offering the option also extract taken from cartridge carbines of the british army by alan m petrillo

mark 1 carbines may be found with other modifications, such as the addition of a sling swivel to the upper hand, allowing the use of a normal style sling. :p

greenshoots
Gazoo

#4 Post by Gazoo »

PM sent
greenshoots

#5 Post by greenshoots »

pm replied to

greenshoots
greenshoots

#6 Post by greenshoots »

some more photos :D

greenshoots
saddler

#7 Post by saddler »

Alan Petrillo!

Not spoken with him in years. Wonder how he's getting on?