Target rifle

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
benp1992

Target rifle

#1 Post by benp1992 »

Just putting the feelers out at the minute whilst I wait for my FAC to drop through the letter box. Does anyone have a 7.62x51/.308 target rifle for sale at all or know of a decent priced one? I've looked at Fultons and they seem a bit much.

Many thanks
saddler

Re: Target rifle

#2 Post by saddler »

Quite a lot to choose from, but it depends if you want the latest models at several £££, or an older spec.?

There is an advert on the site for a .308 P'14 conversion which at £150 has to be a steal
Also keep a look out for the Parker Hale 1200TX models
benp1992

#3 Post by benp1992 »

I've looked on gun star and trader, I'm looking for a rifle that will be competitive for the next few years really so not to old
rox

#4 Post by rox »

benp1992 wrote:I'm looking for a rifle that will be competitive for the next few years really so not to old
How old is too old for you?

benp1992

#5 Post by benp1992 »

I'd like something say within the last 10 years and ideally with an adjustable cheek piece and but plate. I was looking at RPA's on fultons but priced at £3k its a bit much. Ideally i was looking around £1k
Ian

#6 Post by Ian »

PM away to you Ben.
Meaty

#7 Post by Meaty »

Are you a left hander or willing to do a bit of wood carving?
I have a barnard FTR rifle with Sightron SIII for sale in the 'For Sale' section. It is a r/h action with a l/h Joe West stock but could easily be modified for a 'normal' person.
Open to sensible offers.