A.R.M.S. H&K mount Hakko Red Dot

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Sim G

A.R.M.S. H&K mount Hakko Red Dot

#1 Post by Sim G »

Bloody hell I'm digging the back of the cupboard out tonight!

Here I have a A.R.M.S #1 H&K MP5/G3/HK91 claw mount. This and the Hakko Electro Dot 50 were bought as a surplus item at the War and Peace 5 years ago or so, with the intention of fitting them onto my GSG5. Well, I sold that GSG5 and these have been lurking, forgotten....

The A.R.M.S mount is a proper military spec bit of kit. They retail in the US for $269, this is obviously used iwas magine it was fitted on something Gucci at one time, £70.

http://www.mountsplus.com/mm5/merchant. ... ode=ARMS-1

The Hakko was the standard for some time when Red Dots became reliable and tough. The British police used them in the 90s on their MP5s (see where I was coming from?) but obviously have been superseded many times over. But hey, retro is in!! The body does show signs of wear, but the lenses are clear and bright and the 11 levels of brightness all work well from a 2032 lithium battery. £35.

Both together, £95.

In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
safetyfirst

Re: A.R.M.S. H&K mount Hakko Red Dot

#2 Post by safetyfirst »

Hi up. Did you ever shift this?
Sim G

#3 Post by Sim G »

Hakko has gone, mount still in a drawer....
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
safetyfirst

#4 Post by safetyfirst »

Ok, thanks anyhow, I've got something clawey in a drawer too, not as fancy but I'll do was after the dot. Thanks.
nickb834

#5 Post by nickb834 »

I'd be interested in the mount - pm inbound