Bushnell TRS25

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
Sim G

Bushnell TRS25

#1 Post by Sim G »

I had one of these, didn't think I'd use it so sold it. I now have a use for one!! Typical....

I know they're available without trouble from the U.S., but the 35 quid postage then customs on top just stings... So anyone got one they'd wish to move on?

Ta.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Blackstuff
Full-Bore UK Supporter

Re: Bushnell TRS25

#2 Post by Blackstuff »

Sorry mine when with my GSG-5. Speaking of which if you're thinking of putting one on yours it doesn't co-witness with the sights, even with the lowest rail :bad:
DVC
Sim G

#3 Post by Sim G »

No, my GSG went some time ago. I'm shooting my LBR with a Leupold Delta Point on it at the mo, and on fast strings and IPSC targets, it's quick. But once you get to 50 yards, as much as you then try, the point of the Delta is too fine....!

I liked the TRS I had. It may give me exactly what I'm after.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Sixshot6

#4 Post by Sixshot6 »

Sim G wrote:No, my GSG went some time ago. I'm shooting my LBR with a Leupold Delta Point on it at the mo, and on fast strings and IPSC targets, it's quick. But once you get to 50 yards, as much as you then try, the point of the Delta is too fine....!

I liked the TRS I had. It may give me exactly what I'm after.
Optics warehouse have a couple I think Sim,

http://opticswarehouse.co.uk/product/bu ... dot-sight/

£131.95
Sim G

#5 Post by Sim G »

Yeah, I know, but I'm not looking to pay that for the "experiment".... Lol.

Sixshot6

#6 Post by Sixshot6 »

Sim G wrote:Yeah, I know, but I'm not looking to pay that for the "experiment".... Lol.
They also have a first strike on special for £109.99. Has a 5 moa dot and might be more what you want.
Sim G

#7 Post by Sim G »

No, I definitely know what I want.

saddler

#8 Post by saddler »

Sim G wrote:No, I definitely know what I want.
....but we have the evidence of what ya end up with !

No wonder yor lurking around the monkey enclosure, wearing an eye patch & salivating.

Get a Burris Fast Fire.
Great sights....