Colt Carbine .22lr semi auto

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

Colt Carbine .22lr semi auto

#1 Post by 20series »

Peeps

In order to make room for the .223 that I'm waiting for I'm selling my Colt .22, details on the attachment, it a word doc if you can't read it and your interested pm and i'll send over the long handed version.

Alan
Attachments
Colt .22.doc
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 129 times
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
Dangermouse

Re: Colt Carbine .22lr semi auto

#2 Post by Dangermouse »

Sorry 20 Series, but you can not get away with having a carpet that colour without some comment being made, please tell me that you
a, are still living with your elderly parents or
b, are renting

Should you be single and spend all your money on
Guns,
Ammunition,
Beer and
Chronographs
Then that will be partly acceptable,

DM
Sim G

#3 Post by Sim G »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's got a point about the carpet!

Alan, take your landline number off the advert and email it to me and I'll get it put on my club website as well. There's always fellas looking for this kind of kit.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#4 Post by 20series »

DM

No I live with my loving wife, who has the whole house to decorate how she sees fit. The carpet pictured is our dining room, that is apparently going to be re-done next year, hopefully not following some household disaster like be-fell the living room earlier this year.

As for funds for shooting appliances, what I do spend has normally some creative accountancy connected so that I don't get the "HOW MUCH!!" or "we could have bought XXXXXXX with that" :lol: :lol:

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#5 Post by 20series »

Sim G wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's got a point about the carpet!

Alan, take your landline number off the advert and email it to me and I'll get it put on my club website as well. There's always fellas looking for this kind of kit.
Sim

Have you got powerpoint??

I'll send it on that as well, ta very much.

Alan
Dangermouse

#6 Post by Dangermouse »

Alan

We have so much in common I look forward to meeting you,

I am in the same position and know not to question how much she spends on
The garden
The children (yes they are "ours" but they do not need all they get)
Holidays,
and handbags.

She tells me she has around £20,000.00 worth of handbags, purchased before she met me I hasten to add. Apparently you can easily spend £2-3,000 on a bag?
I would ask you what good is a £3000 hand bag, you can't hit anything with that, but unfortunately I know all to well that the range and accuracy of a handbag should not be underestimated!

DM
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#7 Post by 20series »

Dangermouse wrote:Alan

We have so much in common I look forward to meeting you,

I am in the same position and know not to question how much she spends on
The garden
The children (yes they are "ours" but they do not need all they get)
Holidays,
and handbags.

She tells me she has around £20,000.00 worth of handbags, purchased before she met me I hasten to add. Apparently you can easily spend £2-3,000 on a bag?
I would ask you what good is a £3000 hand bag, you can't hit anything with that, but unfortunately I know all to well that the range and accuracy of a handbag should not be underestimated!

DM

In fairness I'm very lucky, my wife never really asks, shows no interest to be honest and I have to nag her to spend money on herself when she goes out.
We have a nice home and Garden (I just spent £2k on re-turf and fencing) which she looks after and I go out and shoot nasty paper targets I can't really complain :)

Alan
ovenpaa

#8 Post by ovenpaa »

In this house my wife knows EXACTLY how much is spent on guns and anything gun related but as she shoots as well I cannot complain. She does like handbags as well but luckily is not too much of a gurlie, and I mean that in a nice way as well ;)
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#9 Post by 20series »

ON HOLD,

Someone coming to have a look tomorrow night :D

Alan
Christel
Site Admin

#10 Post by Christel »

Good luck!

:P