.303 factory ammo for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

.303 factory ammo for sale

#1 Post by the running man »

I've been given a load of old 303 factory ammo, I'm rather fussy on my ammo and only took it on as the old boy is house bound and just wanted it and his rifle of his ticket, I'm having trouble uploading pictures at present but any reply I can email you a picture of the boxes...

I have some 400+ rounds all of which are burdan some are Greek I think and some I'm sure are cordite loaded.....

Without wishing to ignite the argument of its OK to shoot as long as you clean it routine I just want rid, as forum rules require a fixed price I'm going to say £100.
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
ovenpaa

Re: .303 factory ammo for sale

#2 Post by ovenpaa »

A picture or headstamp details would be good please
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
leeroy7031
Home club or Range: Uttoxteter Rifle Club, FCSA, Stafford Post Office Rifle & Pistol Club

#3 Post by leeroy7031 »

I'd take this for £100 Drew, I have an old girl as you know that needs feeding
Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician ............ "Lieutenant Colonel Jeff Cooper"
the running man

#4 Post by the running man »

Leroy I've sent you a email me son......
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
the running man

#5 Post by the running man »

All now sold......that was easy!
hitchphil
Home club or Range: Bisley - Mostly

#6 Post by hitchphil »

the running man wrote:All now sold......that was easy!
......at 25p/bang vs the current +70p am not surprised it was easy! a steal deal - my HXP is boxer primed.
Quality control of Scottish Ethanol. & RDX/HMX

& my fav chemical is :-) 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine.......... used to kill frogs.... but widely consumed & in vast quantities by the French? Eh?