Swiss K31

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
poll007
Home club or Range: Deal & District

Swiss K31

#1 Post by poll007 »

Currently looking for a Swiss K31 to add to my collection

More specifically it's going to be used in my engineering research project for my HND, As such I will only really be needing the barrelled action so the woodwork doesn't need to be in good condition (as long as the action/barrel is in decent condition)
Being a student I'm always poor (mostly from spending money on ammo) so don't have much to spend only really £200-£250

So far the only ones I've been able to find cheaply have been from holts (where even from photos you can see rust and pitting on the actions

I know it's a long shot, but if anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated

thankssign in advance
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

Re: Swiss K31

#2 Post by pe4king »

You may get a K11 for that sort of money and if your only really after the barrelled action its virtually the same animal
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

#3 Post by the running man »

I always wanted a k31, u can get some dogs for that sort of money,I paid 450 I think for mine on here,it's immaculate....and I love it...
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
poll007
Home club or Range: Deal & District

#4 Post by poll007 »

I specifically was looking for a k31 as the action is much shorter, which is beneficial to my research project.

Thankfully managed to get what seems to be a decent k31 from mcavoy guns for £280
(But ill find out next week when I pick it up )