Metal Flip Up Magpul Sights for Ar15

Anything shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
qws

Metal Flip Up Magpul Sights for Ar15

#1 Post by qws »

I am looking for a set of Metal Flip up Magpul AR15 style sights to fit on my Bora BR99 Shotgun.

No Airsoft copies etc
Sixshot6

Re: Metal Flip Up Magpul Sights for Ar15

#2 Post by Sixshot6 »

qws wrote:I am looking for a set of Metal Flip up Magpul AR15 style sights to fit on my Bora BR99 Shotgun.

No Airsoft copies etc
You'd get a cheaper job from Zahal.org with some Fab defense jobs

http://www.zahal.org/products/new-fab-f ... ent=319790

Charged in US dollars, they ship in about 7-14 days (I've never had anything above 11 days so far fingerscrossed ).

can pay by paypal, comes to just over 45 quid for the set at the current rate.
BamBam

#3 Post by BamBam »

nickb834

#5 Post by nickb834 »

Sixshot6 wrote:
qws wrote:I am looking for a set of Metal Flip up Magpul AR15 style sights to fit on my Bora BR99 Shotgun.

No Airsoft copies etc
You'd get a cheaper job from Zahal.org with some Fab defense jobs

http://www.zahal.org/products/new-fab-f ... ent=319790

Charged in US dollars, they ship in about 7-14 days (I've never had anything above 11 days so far fingerscrossed ).

can pay by paypal, comes to just over 45 quid for the set at the current rate.
They're both polymer unfortunately - as these had peaked my interest until I saw that.....
Blackstuff
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#6 Post by Blackstuff »

Whats wrong with polymer? (contain yourself Dromia lol )

Surely these are going to be back up sights? i.e. You're almost never going to use them. I have HAD to use mine once in the time i've had my BR99, and have used them 2 more times when simply pressing a button on the red dot would've sufficed. :oops:

As long as you don't get knock off/airsoft ones they'll take the recoil :good:
DVC
ovenpaa

#7 Post by ovenpaa »

I have seen a set of polymer MP sights that fell apart on a BR99, of course they might have been Airsoft copies however the front sight still exploded after a dozen shots.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
qws

#8 Post by qws »

ovenpaa wrote:I have seen a set of polymer MP sights that fell apart on a BR99, of course they might have been Airsoft copies however the front sight still exploded after a dozen shots.
I have a set of MagPul Pro metal sights on their way at just over £150.00 - so not too bad and should not explode.
ovenpaa

#9 Post by ovenpaa »

qws wrote:I have a set of MagPul Pro metal sights on their way at just over £150.00 - so not too bad and should not explode.
Hehe, I would expect you to be able to both shoot and open oil drums with genuine MP Pro metal sights. They are about as good as it gets in my eyes.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Blackstuff
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#10 Post by Blackstuff »

I did try some Magpul PTS MBUS sights on my BR99 that i had lying around and the rear sight virtually cracked down the middle from the recoil :bad: Proper ones have been going strong for over a year now :good:
DVC