for sale JM new marlin in stainless. 38/357

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

for sale JM new marlin in stainless. 38/357

#1 Post by the running man »

Hi all,pictures later tonight but available upon request...selling for a freind in bristol,who I will put you in contact with.

1 2009 JM marlin in .38/357 stainless. Never been fired by the owner,bought in 2010 and has sat in the cabinet since, (I've bought his. 44 JM stainless which he bought at the same time) it's been "tricked out" by the retailer south Yorkshire shooting supplies and has the wolf trigger spring etc etc....the box comes with it too!

£1200 ovno......this will be off sale next Friday the 18th December if not sold by then as it will be chopped in at a undisclosed retailer for px as he's sold 2 guns this week and wants his ticket put in for spaces back but only wants it put in once with the 21 days free space thingy...

Big big thanks to sim g for assisting me in identifying and valueing this gun,could not have done it without him...
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

Re: for sale JM new marlin in stainless. 38/357

#2 Post by the running man »

Thanks everyone now sold.....boy that was quick..
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
Sim G

Re: for sale JM new marlin in stainless. 38/357

#3 Post by Sim G »

No, it doesn't surprise me at all. A new in box, JM, .357 Marlin, in stainless... Anyone seriously looking for a top of the "UK gallery rifle tree" would know this is a very rare, probably impossible now, find.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!